Craig Rutledge - LINKS
- John Ross at NetShare400 for his Open Source initiative.
- Thomas Raddatz has been a lot of help. Visit his shareware and freeware tools.
- Martin Rowe is metioned several times as a contributor. Visit his DataBase
Generation page. The CRTPGMFSET command in DBG400 is too cool for creating test environments! I highly recommended it.
- David George at 400 Times UK for the Games page write-up which lead
to a WebWatch column in News/400.UK, and the XMLGEN feature article.
- Free as/400 software I receive many hits from this page. Thanks.
- RPG Unleashed These guys have a RPG mission. I support what they are doing.
- CompInfo - The Computer Information Center for including me in their Technical Knowledge Base.
- Henrik Krebs has shareware and a fledgling API code swap page.
- I-Series News for publishing my API error parm article in May/2000 issue and
for publishing the XMLGEN article in the May/2002 issue.
- Chuck Lundgren past publisher of the Club Tech
iSeries Programming Tips Newsletter for continuing to include these utilities in the newsletter!.
- French News Magazine for publishing API error parm article in September/2000 issue.
- Z-ADD Company Only webpage I know that mentions as/400 and Beer on the same page.
- Peter R Rowley for his help understanding international CCSID.
- Leif Svalgaard for several ideas and help with Machine Interface APIs.
- Paul White for insights to the 1st days of RPG. Visit his IBM 1401 history page.
- Cribbage Corner for including my Cribbage/400 in the Cribbage list.
- MidRange Links for listing my utilites.
- David Morris with his iSeries-toolkit Project.
- AS/400 Recursos iSeries in Barcelona- Espana for including my page in their subscriber newsletter.
- Peter Suber at Earlham College for an idea about Rubik's Cube gameplay.
- Datamission UK has a useful webpage with several good links.
- Help400.DE for including my link in the freeware tools section.
- 15.3.AS/400 No idea as this is in Japanese! But thanks for the link.
- Dieter Bender has a 400 page in German.
Thanks to these and all the persons who have helped with these
utilities. Sadly, the lines without links are no longer on the web.
| || Back to JCRCMDS. |
Last modified Januaury 23rd, 2015